cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condtion type in sales order header

0 Kudos

Hi Guys:

We have freight requirement in sales order, I define this freight contion type which can be input manully or read condition master.

The condtion table is by sales.org and customer.

But when I maintain the condtion master, the sales order can get the condtion record, but the contion value in header is dulplicate if the SO has multiple items.

Actually the requirement is that each sales order only has one freight ,should be in header lever and this freight can be input manually or get from condtion master. BTW, not every sales order has this fright, it's not necessary.

Please advise the solutions, thanks.

Stephen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Header condition type should be entered manually at header level and Access sequence will not be assigned as it is manual condition.

Also depends upon the customizing in header condition type whether it is group condition or not

- For a header condition with calculation type 'Fixed Amount', the amount entered on the header condition screen is duplicated in each item if the condition is not set as a group condition.

However, if the condition is set as a group condition, the amount entered on the header is distributed proportionally to each items.

0 Kudos

Hi Rachit:

Could you share me the detail of the header condition is distributed proportionally to each items?

How system distributed the header condtion value to each item?

I find system calculate by item amount as default, it might have rounding issue.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen

Go to condition type and mark the condition as Group condition. Activate it and the amount entered on the header condition will be distributed proportionally to all items automatically.

Example: HB00 is a standard condition type for discount and it is marked as group condition.

If there are 3 line items and total discount is $100 .

It will be automatically distributed to items proportionally according to item price as below.

PriceDiscount
Item 1$1,000 $50
Item 2$500 $25
Item 3$500 $25

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192506
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

If the Freight value is not divided amongst items equally i would suggest to not to have any header condition.

Let it be at item level, and fetch the value through condition records. If the user wants to change the value he can change it at item level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

You can not assign an acces sequence for an actual header conditions type, check note:

17217 -
No access sequences for header conditions

For more information about header condition types, check:

- FAQ: Header conditions/header condition screen

Your request might be solved with routines (VOFM).

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but the contion value in header is dulplicate if the SO has multiple items.

Ensure that the header condition type is entered at header level only and you clicked the "Activate" button

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

If I enter the condtion in header level manually, It' fine.

The problem is that sales order get condition record at item level automatically,and the total amout is dulplicate, if I maintain using VK11.