cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TBom for ABAP webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having trouble generating a (semi-dynamic) TBom for an ABAP webdynpro.  The situation is as follows;

• generally, TBoms for transactions/reports are being created correctly so the UPL set-up is OK.
  • the webdynpro application is the standard leave application HRESS_A_PTARQ_LEAVREQ_APPL, but the same seems to be true for all webdynpro applications.
  • UPL data is being generated on ECC and passed to Solman.  In /SDF/SHOW_UPL on the managed system, I can see the data for the design-time object (the webdynpro component) being collected.  I also know empirically that the dynpro is being executed thousands of times per day.
  • the executable on the business process step is defined as the correct webdynpro app with the associated app configuration (a Z-version of the standard). So the object (automatically generated from this definition) is <dynpro app><parameters><webdynpro configuration>
  • but when creating the TBom either in batch with AGS_BPCA_TBOM_STATIS_GEN or individually from the executable in the hierarchy, I receive the message "You cannot create TBOM without content for executable...", implying that there is no UPL data found.

I can create a TBom for the object by executing a test case for it against DEV, but this is not advisable against the production managed system.

I'm using Solman 7.1/sp11 and ECC 6, Ehp7

Any thoughts/experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update for those who are interested.

Co-incidence ? I like to think not, but note 1875064 released the day after this question explains the situation.

Answers (0)