Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM Function Module for Pack HU

gadde_shrinivas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to EWM and I have a requirement to Create HU and Pack HU. For Create HU, I am using FM /SCWM/HUHDR_CREATE however for Pack HU I am unable to find any FM? The closest one I found was /SWCM/PACK_UNPACK however for this I need source HU which I don't have. In ECC, there used to be BAPI_HU_PACK however I cannot find this in EWM system.

Please let me know if you know of any other FM for Pack HU?

Thanks,

Shrinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hello everyone.

We have a necessity of massive update of HU's linked with the material, creating new ones HU's, with the transaction /SCWM/DCONS, and in the details2 folder, update with two lines of the type M and type E.

After it is need to move with the transaction /N/SCWM/ADHU .

So we are thinking in a massive update based an excel file.. to have a program to update this way.

I tried with SM35 to create a program genareted there, but doesnt work.

LSMW I dont know if it is possible, as there is an excel involved and some logic.

You know if this is possible to be done and what is the best way? There is a method or a function that can simulate /SCWM/DCONS.

Thanks,

Joao

former_member600986
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shrinivas,

Try this interface class:  /SCWM/IF_PACK_BAS has most methods used for packing.  this will help you create, pack, move HU, etc...

Thanks,

FC

gadde_shrinivas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Petr. This helps.

My requirement was to create HU, then Pack HU and then create unload warehouse task. For, unload warehouse task creation I was using FM /SCWM/STRG_CNTRL_CREA_PROD_WT.

Now, if I have to create HU warehouse task then will it be okay if I just call FM /SCWM/STRG_CNTRL_CREA_PROD_WT with the HU number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

correct. So you first pack, then you create task for unload = putaway with your FM and this task should be an HU task (FLGHUTO = "X") just with the Hu number. No need to enter products.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Zak,

Could you tell me how to use the /scwm/huhdr_create FM to create a HU internally in EWM ? I have only the Vendor HU number with me which i will be getting through a scan which we would received from Vendor . I want to create a HU for the corresponding external Vendor HU in EWM and assign product to the HU so that I can do the packing by creating warehouse task. What are the inputs which i must pass to the FM to create HU header and Item level entry?

Thanks & Regards

Vikash Kumar Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to create HU warehouse task.

Please refer to:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1614984

Regards,

Petr

gadde_shrinivas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Petr for your response.

Are you saying that there is no Pack HU functionality in EWM and instead I must create HU Warehouse task?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct,

in EWM packing is done through warehouse tasks. Even if you use packing transaction /SCWM/PACK and you drag and drop items into HU, system creates warehouse tasks in background.

Petr