GridRowColumnValue and header on every crosstab page
as per the rules, I'm moving this thread to a new one.
Could someone please advise on how to change the attached report (Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.) to:
- Show text header on each page. As the reports is a crosstab it is placed in report header and due to the number of records in columns (employees need to be in columns) it goes over to next pages but the text which is put is report header is being printed only on the first page
- Color records silver where two last characters of row value equals "So" or "Nd". I've done that for rows but can't for summary fields - GridRowColumnValue didn't work here.
Abhilash Kumar replied
The updated file is too large to be attached here.
Here's what you need to do:
1) Highlight the two fields on the header > Right-click the fields > Format Objects > Common Tab > Check the option 'Repeat on Horizontal Pages'. This will show the headers on all pages.
2) Right-click the summary field > Format Field > Border tab > Check the formula button beside Background and use this code:
IF Right(GridLabelAt("Polecenie.DzieńNazwa", CurrentRowIndex),2) IN ["So","Nd"] then rgb(224,224,224) else crNoColor
3) Click Save and Close and then move over to the 'Font' tab > Click the formula button beside 'Color' and use this code:
IF Right(GridLabelAt("Polecenie.DzieńNazwa", CurrentRowIndex),2) IN ["So","Nd"] then rgb(224,224,224) else crWhite
This will take care of the the colors.
Hope this helps.