cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price becomes Zero when the product category contract is being updated in the source of supply

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a concern where the price is becoming zero in shopping cart when I add a product category which is having a reference to the contract. And the issue is not happening for the other product categories where there are no reference to the contracts. Please find the below screen shots for your better understanding.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christian_zeuch
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the notes below help:

2079469- Incorrect SC Net value and price when a  product category contract with discoun

- SOS: Price is cleared in case of product category contract

For pricing issue, it is usually recommended that you implement the latest notes that are still not implemented for your SP, related to the Includes below:

LBBP_PDIGPF3K

LBBP_PDPRCF21

LBBP_PDIGPF3J

LBBP_PDPRCF02

Best regards,

Christian Zeuch

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your update. I have implemented this note (2079469) and also I have implemented the below note

2070994 - For catalog item having a product category contract , the price resets to zero upon transferring it to shopping cart

Unfortunately, the issue still persist. The note - 1660811 is not applicable since we are in SRM 7 EHP 2 SP13.

Best Regards,

Bharathi