cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve Deleted Items from Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My users have deleted few of the business process folders in SolMan accidentally. Now I would like to retrieve or recover does folders from SolMan. The deletion was done approximately 2-3 weeks back. Lot of changes have been done to the overall project in SolMan in the mean time. Is it possible to recovery/retrieve the specific information from SolMan? Does SolMan store the business process folders in some SAP Database, in the same way as a normal SAP data gets stored in database table?

Any information on this will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Swapnil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean SOLAR01 and SOLAR02?

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

This is during SOLAR01. We had created some business scenarios folders and inside that business process. The user has deleted the business scenario and hence the business process folders inside it. We now want to retrieve/recover the entire business scenario along with the business process folders within it along with the documentation.

I have found a way to recover all the documentation for the business process based on the file name, but I would like to recover the entire structure. Please let me know if there is any way in which we can accomplish this.

Regards,

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

We have exactly the same case.

You can share how could you recover the documents? or if you could recover all structure.

Thanks in advance

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Louis-Nicolas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have today exactly the same case !!

We lost our core business scenario/process documentation !!!

did you recover it ?

if yes how ?

Thanks.