cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R3load: error while loading shared libraries: libclntsh.so.11.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

0 Kudos

Hallo,

I am trying to export an ECC 6.0 EHP7 system on MaxDB / Linux environment. During execution of command R3load -testconnect I am getting the following error:

*************************************************************************************************************

R3load: error while loading shared libraries: libclntsh.so.11.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

******************************************************************************************************************

But R3trans -d / -x both works fine.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks and Regards,

Suman Sengupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here chances of wrong selection of System Copy for exporting the database and to use it as target Oracle DB.Try to follow recommendations by @Reagan and reselect the options from SWPM and make sure for selection of export MaxDB instead of Oracle .

Regards,

Gaurav

0 Kudos

@Gaurav, I have selected MaxDB itself not Oracle.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Please follow that I have asked you to check.

This should work if those places and options are checked.

Regards,

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, if all is correct from your side, if checked, then get a latest and correct version of R3load and patch it.

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In that case you must be having the wrong version of R3load used on the system.

Run R3load -v and check the output.

Download the latest R3load files and replace the old ones.

0 Kudos

Thanks Reagan. Upgrading the R3load was the key.... The issue is now resolved.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you share sapinst_dev.log file .

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the OS is linux, please as root execute:

1) ldd R3load in kernel

maybe by a chance you use dbsoralib.so library

2) check if you have more enviroment files and whetever SWPM isnt trying to use the one which set Oracle Client instead of MaxDB one

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you running R3load ?

0 Kudos

I am exporting the system and before export SWPM runs this command which must be successful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you past me the enviroment of <sid>adm user?

Is quite strange because libclntsh.so.11.1 is an oracle library not maxdb

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Stanislav Richnavsky has already replied to your query.

The problem could be with your selection option or environment esp, current shell and .DOT profiles.

Please refer - 1875902 - R3load -testconnect fails during system export

Refer this for checking further troubleshooting.

Regards,

0 Kudos

I am exporting using target DB as oracle. But can that make any difference or need to upgrade the kernel?

0 Kudos

Below is the env result:

sspserv3:devadm 52> env

TERM=xterm

HOME=/home/devadm

SHELL=/bin/csh

USER=devadm

LOGNAME=devadm

PATH=/sapdb/clients/DEV/bin:/sapdb/programs/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/sap/DEV/SYS/exe/uc/linuxx86_64:/usr/sap/DEV/SYS/exe/run:/home/devadm:.

HOSTTYPE=x86_64-linux

VENDOR=unknown

OSTYPE=linux

MACHTYPE=x86_64

SHLVL=1

PWD=/home/devadm

GROUP=sapsys

HOST=sspserv3

REMOTEHOST=206.245.48.6

MAIL=/var/spool/mail/devadm

HOSTNAME=sspserv3

LS_COLORS=no=00:fi=00:di=00;34:ln=00;36:pi=40;33:so=00;35:bd=40;33;01:cd=40;33;01:or=01;05;37;41:mi=01;05;37;41:ex=00;32:*.cmd=00;32:*.exe=00;32:*.com=00;32:*.btm=00;32:*.bat=00;32:*.sh=00;32:*.csh=00;32:*.tar=00;31:*.tgz=00;31:*.arj=00;31:*.taz=00;31:*.lzh=00;31:*.zip=00;31:*.z=00;31:*.Z=00;31:*.gz=00;31:*.bz2=00;31:*.bz=00;31:*.tz=00;31:*.rpm=00;31:*.cpio=00;31:*.jpg=00;35:*.gif=00;35:*.bmp=00;35:*.xbm=00;35:*.xpm=00;35:*.png=00;35:*.tif=00;35:

G_BROKEN_FILENAMES=1

LANG=en_US.UTF-8

LESSOPEN=|/usr/bin/lesspipe.sh %s

SAPSYSTEMNAME=DEV

DIR_LIBRARY=/usr/sap/DEV/SYS/exe/run

RSEC_SSFS_DATAPATH=/usr/sap/DEV/SYS/global/security/rsecssfs/data

RSEC_SSFS_KEYPATH=/usr/sap/DEV/SYS/global/security/rsecssfs/key

rsdb_ssfs_connect=0

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/sap/DEV/SYS/exe/run:/usr/sap/DEV/SYS/exe/uc/linuxx86_64:/sapdb/clients/DEV/lib

dbms_type=ADA

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share the screenshot of options that you are selecting ?

You should take the export of current OS/DB, as the exported data is independent of target, as far as I know.

Regards,

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

if the source system is based on MaxDB then you should select System Copy - MaxDB in SWPM (sapinst) instead of Oracle when doing a system copy. The libclntsh.so.11.1 is part of the Oracle Client software and it is not able to find the file as you have a MaxDB based system and you selected the wrong database for source system export.