cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import of com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I try to update or import "com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda" (which contains a new jdbc driver) I get the message "Item already deployed" from NWDS.  I get a similar message from SUM when I tried to deploy there.  We are on a new NW 7.4 install for PI.

Warning Message:

All items already deployed.[ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1031] AllItemsAlreadyDeployedValidationException.

Reason: ASJ.dpl_dc.003456 All batch items are marked as AlreadyDeployed because of Version check.

Information Message:

[#2]: All Items Already Deployed Validation Exception during deployment phase [AllItemsAlreadyDeployedValidationException],cause=[ASJ.dpl_dc.003456 All batch items are marked as AlreadyDeployed because of Version check.] [INFO: 1/18/15 11:01 PM /userOut/daView_category (eclipse.UserOutLocation) Thread[Worker-6,5,main]]

I confirmed the driver still does not exist by viewing the Java Class Loader Viewer.

How do I change/increment the version of the com.sap.aii.adapter.lib.sda so NWDS will import it?

I'm referencing note 1401570 (https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F6465...).

I added the new jar file to the archive and updated the provider.xml file accordingly (all using 7zip).  

Thank you,

Jerry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Reagan!  Forcing deployment per Note 1138877 did the trick! 

Answers (0)