Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional formatting in Personas.

arturo_garcia4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello!

I can read in some links, that there is the functionnality of conditional formatting in Personas.

But I can find the way to do. Anyone can help me?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps if you tell us what you are trying to achieve we might be more able to help...

Steve.

arturo_garcia4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Steve,

I see it in a presentation. The transaction COOISPI or COOIS. Some lines are in red in depending on the date. Is it possible?

Thanks for all Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, conditional formatting is available in Personas for table controls. In edit mode, just double-click the table and you'll get a pop-up where you can create the rules.

Be carful to double click the table and not any of the table columns. Aim for the row select buttons on the left.

Steve.

arturo_garcia4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, it works!!

Thanks for all.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ghoward25
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Steve, Arturo,

I was looking to perform some updates on the COOIS transaction using the Persona's 2.0 with some conditional formatting. 

My question really is about being able to compare one field with another and if different then apply the formatting of the background color.  The image below just shows that I can enter a specific value or text, but I want to be a value in another field if that is possible?

In a script, it isn't possible to select the individual fields in the table or perhaps I should be doing something different?

Regards,

Gary