cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all,

1. I want to know the list of sales orders that are billed and the list of sales order that are rejected?

2. How to block a sales order totally(Shall we have to reject each item or is there any provison at the header level So that I can reject the total sales order.

Regards,

Keyur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1) go to va05 and to know the list of sales orders that are billed the status indicator will be C(completely processed) and to know the list of sales orders that are rejected you have an indicator Rj.

2) you can block the sales order both at item level and billing level but make sure the blocking reason is properly assingned to the del or billing type resp.

cheers,

anil.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can see list of sales order in VA05 / Va05n for a larger search criteria list.

You can block the full sales order in VOV8 or you can set up a block in VD05 at just sales order level. the key being 3 for that block.

thanks

reward if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai Chandru,

1. Here I want to check the sales orders that were billed and the list of sales orders that were rejected (VA05 is List of sales orders) But here I want more specifically.

Regards,

Keyur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Raj,

In that case what are the customisations that should I DO,

Regards,

Keyur

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

U want to block sales order,for not creating del /billing.

if del- maintain del block either doc type level, sales order header level.

if billing - maintain billing block either doc type level, sales order header level.

otherwise maintain reason for rejection for each item.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keyur P,

2)-

Blocking sales order will be done at Header level. To do thus

u have to customize the doc type. as we know sales document header level will be controlled by sales doc type. so if u want to block u need to customized the doc type. Or else to reject the items individually only option.

• Hope this helps, reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. list of sales orders can be seen in VA05. List of rejected sales order cane be seen from the table VBAP ( ABGRU field).

2. To block a sales order, you can make the line item reject or give a delivery and billing block on the overview c=screen at header level.

Reward if ti helped!

Chandru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check VA05 for all the list of all teh sale orders.

For blocking the sales order,reject the individual item,if you block vide the header level,there is possibility that the items might pop up again.

So better option is item level blockage.

Hope this helps,

Reward if it helps.

SriRam