cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing a label listing all SFC-Nr. of a process lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to print out a document or Label out of SAP ME, listing all SFC of a process lot.

When printing out the label on binding method SFC, there is 1label/SFC created

When printing out the label on binding method PROCESS_LOT, only the first SFC is listed, but not all SFC of the Processlot.

Is the indexing (which is used for example for SFC Data) the right instrument?

e.g. DATA_BY_PROCESS_LOT.SFC_DATA.SFC_HEADER_DATA.SFC_NUMBER0 (NUMBER0 to NUMBER25)?

I'm glad for any help.

BR

Yvonne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yvonne

What SAP ME version are you using? If this is 6.1, you should be using the new Adobe classes to format and structure the data, so you won't get names like SFC_NUMBER0..25 in the output. See the Printing How-To guide at: How-To Guides - SAP Manufacturing Execution (ME) - SCN Wiki

Stuart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart

Thanks for your prompt answer

We use ME 6.0

And I would Need a list of all 25 SFC-Nr. in the process lot.

but unfortunately, I just receive one SFC-Nr. out of the 25SFC, which are in the ProcessLot.

In the how-to-guide, it is explained, that for SFC-Data, if there are multiple customer data, the SFC_CUSTOM_DATA.ATTRIBUTE Field Needs to be indexed.

What I was wandering, is whether for the listing of all the SFC-Nr., this would be the same indexing, like I wrote in my first question.

KR

Yvonne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yvonne

I think this it is likely that you will have multiple rows named differently for each SFC, in this version. But you can find out for yourself by:

1) turning on SAP ME Debugging via the /manufacturing-admin URL

2) test print your label

3) Check the Document Printing folder (specified by your system rule) for the file meData.xml - in version 6.0 this contains the raw XML data that is combined with your template. Open this and you will see whether all the SFCs are output correctly here, and what each fieldname is - I expect it will contain an index as you describe

Stuart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart

Unfortunately, it doesn't work with Indexes.

I can't turn on the Debugging as I don't have the rights.

Are there any ideas?

KR Yvonne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart

I found out, that indexing works, if data binding is on shop order.

Is it possible, that it doesn't work on process lot's?

If yes - is there any Intention to make it possible for process lots on SAP ME 6.0?

If no - what else could be the error?

Kind regards

Yvonne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yvonne

I recommend you open a support incident for this, since it does not behave as expected when printing by process lot.