cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clinet copy ,is it stopped?

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i am client copying,in scc3 transecation,it is  processing.the Table being edited is CKIS,but it desn't change for two hour.is it stop? how to know?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

magexposito
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if there is any R3trans process running on the OS of SAP system. I faced a similar issue when trying to copy a client on an SAP ERP system with Sybase database, it took a really long time on a single table when running the Client Copy. If I checked the table with transaction SE16N the execution takes forever and it didn't show any data, the only way to fix it was to restart the system.

How many entries has the CKIS table on the source client?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

more than one million entries in CKIS table.

I check it next day , it successed. then i checked the oracle logs ,it took almost two hour for copying CKIS.

BUT,on that time,i checked SM37,SM50,R3trans process running on the OS of SAP system,all of these was looked so normal. I still considered it was stopped. so i really restarted the system that night..........and restart client copy.i think i have been too impatient.

thank you for your regard !

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of copy are you running?? Local, Between different systems,  Export/Import??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

remote copy,and it succcessed .  it took about two hours to update statistics for CKIS table.

thank you for your regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in SCC3, you double click and keep refreshing, so if the statistics like no: tables, deleted lines, copied lines are chaning, then actually the copying is running. Still it will take some time to update statistics for large tables.

Also you can perform a test run before the actual copy so that you can know in advance of possible errors.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I performed a test run before the actual copy,and it successed . it took about two hours to update statistics for CKIS table.

thank you for your regards!

magexposito
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

It's usual that it takes a long time on the CKIS table if it has more than 1 million entries and you executed the CC with the default settings (4 process). Anyway, I'm glad to know that you could finish the CC

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i executed the CC with 50 processes. BUT,it took about 10 hours for SAP_ALL copy. as the following picture:(QUESTION:how many process is appropriate? which FACTOR influences the speed of CC?)

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SCC3 related question is probably NOT the right question for this forum, try the following area: