Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC not to be seen in check status after MIGO in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

System : SRM 5.0/ R/3 4.6c

Scenario :classic

I cannot see the sc in the check status transaction after I do MIGO in R/3. can anyone throw some light on this issue.

Rgds

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krishna,

Can you check RZ20 - for confirmation - what error message you are getting, you may get some clue from there.

Have a looks of Note: 549846 also.

-

Question 5:The system displays error message BBP_CF044 ("Purchase order & is being processed...") when you try to post a goods receipt.This error message is generally displayed if the transfer of a goods receipt is not yet completed for a purchase order into the backend;

that is, report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP has not confirmed the successful posting of the IDoc in the backend yet.Take Notes 171113, 187802 and 388601 into account and, if necessary, delete the IDoc error or the entry from table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB which causes this message.

-

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sent.

Please reward for useful answer

Regard,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiv,

Thanks for the document.. I have everything in place but still i get the same error I am able to do goods recipts in R/3. One more question i have for you is when i try to create confirmations (by hitting the truck) in check status transaction The message i see is confirmation still contains errors but when i try to do the same using 'confirm goods and services' I see no errors but it doesnt show up in the follow on documents also when i see the PO in the backend it doesnt show up history in one of the tabs where as if i do a goods receipt in R/3 evrything works fine. ( follow on docs in check status, po history in me23n in backend ). Can you get in to detalis on this.

Points for sure!!

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

Have you completed all required config for Confirmation e.g:

1. Creation of Partner Profile using tran WE20 for Message type ACC_GOODS_MOVEMENT & MBGMCR

2. Set up Ports under Transactional RFC using Transaction WE21.

Let me know if you still face issue, you can write your email id I will share you config doc for confirmation.

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiv.. I will look in to it in the mean while can you send me config doc to kinverma@gmail.com

Krishna

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to extended search in your check status.

You get a flag to check "Including Completed Shopping Carts " and then your confirmation will be displayed

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann,

Thanks.. I can see my sc if i check that 'including completed shopping carts' and the other issue i have is if i do a confirmation on srm side. i get an error saying confirmation 6xxxxxxxxxx/errorr in process ( In the check status).Am i missing on any configuration set up?

Rgds

Krishna