cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to? (Solman Unit Testing)

Former Member
0 Kudos

While I post in here, I do not get answers for 80% of the questions.. hope someone will really be able to answer this.

this is a "method" related question..

in BPH we have 3 levels (as you know). we are planning to have test packages created at the level 3 - in process steps.

I have 2 questions

Q1 ) After I create the test package in the process steps, and lets say some one in the team go and update the process step with a new "z"transaction. Now, how can i get this transaction in to the testpackage? is there any "refresh" which brings this transaction to the test package? my worry is that, if some one adds a new transaction to the process step and if i dont know about it, this transaction will never be tested. Any clue to this issue?

Q2) I cannot find a solar_eval report to find transactions in process steps which are not added to test packages. Is there any report you know which i can run to get the list of transactions in process steps which are not assigned to test packages?

Plsssssss... any suggestions on this are welcome.

Thank You!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mehfil,

Problem 1

Whenever you add a new transaction whethere z or standard in solar02.

Go to tcode -stwb_2 and then choose the test plan which you have generated and click change mode and now expand the business scenario here and select that transaction here by checking the check box next to it.

Generate the test plan.

Again select the test plan and click test packages tab .

select the test packages tab and then click change mode similar to above method select the new transaction added here also.

now when you select the test pacakages and status analysis is being clicked you can notice your new transaction appearing.

Problem 2.

When you change or create a test plan a pop wil ask whether you want to add or not the transactions.You select the same and then generate the test plan .

Now when you select test plan name and click status analysis you can view the all the transactions and all the test cases.

<b>Please reward points.</b>