Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any more info about MDM SP13?

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

When everytime SAP launches a new MDM patch release, they will provide a release note or a relevant blog to detail the functionality that has been enhanced.  Now MDM SP13 has been launched for nearly one month, and we could see some tips via the link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmdm71/helpdata/en/79/0cc2d21da645a79e9b02f003dc50e7/content.htm.

Anyway, it's not as detailed as the description of the previous patch. It only contail some basic platform supporting info and basis relevant updates info.  I wanna see some descriptions on MDM webdynpro components. Do you have any idea?  Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The enhancement requested will be provided as part of SP 14 and SP 15.

SAP NW  MDM SP13 was mainly for bug fixes

Please check the below link

POST data

Regards

Vaibhav

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kandpal,

Thanks for this information.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that means no enhancement probably:)

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Wu,

Thanks for your reply. Anyway, they had approved and promised the improvement requests during the Customer Connection Project phase, and they even provided a detailed presentation that time. We have been looking forward to the enhancement...  If indeed there are no other enhancements, that's really a little bit...

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do they promise you it will be delivered in sp13?

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I might use the wrong words. Anyway I think it's a little weird. From SP08 to SP12, we could see numerous enhancements. Maybe they have planned to put their work on MDG.