cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to modify the Base Amount from Values (without tax) to Values (with taxes)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under Nota Fiscal document, what I know is that the Base Amount is equal to "Values(without taxes)" or NETWRT. I want to ask if is it possible to change this Base Amount to "Values with taxes" or NFNETT?

If possible, what t-code should I use to modify this? Or is this something about modifying the codes?

Note: The Nota Fiscal in here is created manually and the reference is a Material Document.

Thank you so much for all your help!

Regards,

Chichay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks G. Lakshmipathi,

Our Nota Fiscal is generated after creating a material document. I was trying to replicate the Nota Fiscal but wasn't able to do it since I don't have knowledge in creating a purchase order.

Are there ways for me to edit the Base Amount adding the tax value in it using some transaction codes?

Thank you so.much.

Regards,

Chichay

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In general, before creating a sale order itself, you should be knowing the tax percent as prescribed by the Government of any country.   Having said this, I presume, the Nota Fiscal document would be generated after creating sale order which means, you can very well validate the tax value.  Explain in detail how currently the Business is running and how the tax values are fetched.  Nevertheless, in SAP, you can set the system in such a way that a value is either tax included or show separately.

G. Lakshmipathi