cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - unabel to savemultipe rows of table data in Interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a very simple table data using SFP transaction - I am on NW04s and Adobe Designer 7.1 (the latest). I created a simple Subform (positioned) and under that a Flowed Subform. In this Flowed subform I am creating a simple table with 3 rows, have the "repeat row for each data item" selected in the binding of the Row - then added two buttons (Create and delet) for creating additional row and deleting rows. All these work fine in the generated function module - I am able to add rows, delete rows etc. fine, but when I save the table data, only the first row is saved. I even tried the $record.row[*] in the row binding but with no luck.

The row which I have created initially I bound to a sturcture, then I created a table out of that but with now luck either. To try it out further, I generated an XML file from the PDF file, created manually TWO more rows in the XML file, and in the Data View in SFP, I created a new Data connection to the Sample XML file (since I cannot create a schema file in SFP). It then worked only for the 2 additional rows which I had created in the XML file - but this should not be done like this - I believe the crux of my problem is in making the Row of the table repeatable (which I mimiced in my XML file with additional rows) - I have tried all options but of no use.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am in a time bound project.

Many thanks,

Narayan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rayan,

Iam having the same issue ,can you help me out too

regards,

Enrico

Former Member