cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZRAS order status not set to complete

0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Please help to advise how can I set my repair order status to complete?

I've perform all the task set up in my repair procedure.

Appreciate your help. Thanks.

Regards,

Kelvin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check setting sof your item category in VOV7. Check billing relevance and other settings and update,

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the completion rule in the Item category settings VOV7. It should be blanck.

Please share the item category configuration screen

Regards

0 Kudos

This is the config for my item category.

Please advise. Thanks.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is billing relevance item category. Have you created billing for this item? Also check item status tab or header status tab of the order to get a clear picture. I am a feeling that you have not created billing document for this item category.

Thank$

0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

I've created a debit memo for the sub item cat. But not for the main item cat. Please refer to the document flow and repair screen as below.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VA02 and click select all item categories. Here see which item categories are there. There must be at least 4 or more. Check settings for all of them. Check billing relevance for all item categories and completion rule for all.

You didn't show status tab of header and item of your repair order.

Thank$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is evident from the above screenshot, that there is no Billing document created. Have you created Debit memo ( Billing )document

thanks

santosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh, MoazzaM,

Please find is the overall order's item

This is the error message I got for main item billing. I've no idea what it means by not yet completed.

As I have perform the replacement of part and return of the part in my repair procedure.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your item categories ZRRE and IRAT are also there in this error message. I think they are also billing relevant.

Why dont you check all of your item categories the way I told in my earlier post and paste there settings VOV7 here. If you are not able to analyze them on your own then show us here to analyze and suggest you something.

Thank$

0 Kudos

Sorry for late reply.

We have decided not to use customer service module but using standard SO process.

Thanks for your reply.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For repair process how could you handle that in standard sale order process? Can you please elaborate a little more for better understanding and if you don't need to discuss further on this thread than please close the thread.

Thank$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chin,

Have you created Service Order from Repair Order ?

If so, just set CLSD at service Order which will automatically close service notification and repair order

If there is no service Order, please let forum know about the process flow

thanks

santosh

0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for your reply, I do not create repair order from service order.

It is created from notification.

Regards,

Kelvin