cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between .Net web app and SAP

0 Kudos

I have a business requirement for BAPI that ESE(.Net programming normally using call RFC after developing VB.net pulling data from Tables. Then pull out field value for using. Its preety much an integration between .net web app and SAP to give sale order and invoice number of final outcome.

Kindly help How to perform the scenario and my role as a SAP PI developer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

You can develop a scenario using same sap system as sender and receiver both.

For example if you are integrating ECC with web app, then for the scenario, use ECC as sender and receiver both.

Here, your ECC system should send a trigger to your scenario. That can be dummy message of any structure (may be a sigle field), sent over proxy,  just to initiate the mapping.

Develop a java mapping which should be initiated with the trigger of dummy message as mentioned above, call the web application in that java code, receive the data from it and convert the response in XML of required output structure.

Regards,

Kedar

0 Kudos

Hi kedar

Thanks for your quick response. Do you have any related links as what I searched I got a response regarding installing .Net connector or making connections through. Net programme. Can this be achieved without java coding.

Kindly provide if you have any more information as I am in middle of the project and really don't know how to proceed.

Regards

Alok