Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.0 BRM : Issue with Decision Table

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello GRC mates,

I could successfully configure the following condition.

I built a condition where If I select a Composite role to be built in BRM it will go to approver 1 and if I select single Role to be built the request will go to Approver 2 for role approval based on condition group.

Now, My requirement is If I select Composite Role it has to go Approver 1 irrespective of any criticality of the role whereas for Single Role if the role criticality is HIGH it has to go to Approver 2 and If the role criticality is MEDIUM and LOW it has to go Approver 3.

Any screenshot on how to maintain the condition in a decision table please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Deepak M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You need to build your decision table with both role type and criticality as your input. You then need to 3 scenerios (more if you want to break role type down further)

1. Role type = composite and criticality is * then approver is approver1

2.  Role type <> composite (covers and others) and criticality is high then approver is approver2

3. Role type <> composite and critucality <> high then approver is approver2

break your requirements down to single lines for you if statements and you will find it easier to prepare decision tables

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Colleen,

Will these conditions that i maintained in the decision table satisfies my requirement?

I don't have critical level as *. So, I need to the maintain criticality level individually for composite role. Please let me know if this is fine.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Deepak M

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Colleen,

I maintained as mentioned in the above screenshot and its working ABSOLUTELY fine.

Thanks for your time and for sharing your knowledge.

Regards,

Deepak M

Answers (0)