cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap shopper experience (mobiliser) landscape and req.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is a document or a wiki page that shows how will be the suggested landscape for mobile application "SAP Shopper Experience" and if there is any document which says the minimal technical requirement (sizing) for this B2C mobile App. I found some papers but they talk about previous releases (mLoyalty), and I dont know if the technical requirements and landscape still are the same, because now mobiliser is within SMP 3.0 as a component. I would like to have some update documentation.

Best Regards,

Mariana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kirankola
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mariana,

For Mobiliser specific apps (SAP Shopper Experience), follow:

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/quicksizer/main.do?bsp-language=en

More information on SAP Mobile Platform Sizing, read following blog:

http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/mobility-platform/blog/2014/06/25/smp3-sizing-with-sap...

Following Landscape planning should be valid for SAP Shopper Experience (if you are considering SMP 3 as the deployment platform). But make sure this is certified app for the SMP 3 platform.

Production Environment - Landscape Planning and Design - SAP Library

For secure connectivity use HTTPS and expose connectivity via DMZ using reverse proxy solutions (apache, etc.). In addition, you could use F5 or Netscaler for load balancing your connections.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Regards,

Kiran

antonio_rodriguez9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody.

we work in SMP 3.0 and we  want to put F5 like load balancer and relay to work with SMP 3.0.

is it possible?

does anybody have any documentation?

thanks.

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Antonio,

Check this out:

Although I think the Relay only works for one scenario (ODATA)... because for example for the Websocket (Agentry)... it does not work ... It's working better with Reverse Proxy... And for FIORI it works with reverse proxy (sap webdispatcher)... Let me know if for f5 is working relay / smp3 for you....

BR,

Mariana

Answers (0)