cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Scheduling Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was not able to find any information about consignment scheduling agreement.

We are a vendor and supply some companies with OE. With one of the customers we have a consignment process when we supply materials that are stored on a customer consignment stock.

Now this customer wants to have EDI and send us 830/862 EDI files.

However in our SAP we have consignment contracts but no scheduling agreement. Therefore we are not able to implement 862/830.

Is it possible to have a scheduling agreement with consignment? If yes, where I can find some information? I searched on help.sap.com but did not find anything.

What are the main steps for implementing such agreement in SAP?

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the below link, i hope it may help you for your requirement.

A58 – Scheduling Agreement with Consignment Stock (with External Service Provider /Logisti...

External Agent Processing - Scheduling Agreements for Component Suppliers (SD-SLS-OA) - SAP Library

And try to elaborate your requirement if the above is not helpful and try to explain the requirement of why you need Scheduling agreement in consignment instead of standard consignment process( with out Scheduling agreement)

thanks,

Srinu.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ideally for OE manufacturers, the delivering plant would follow JIT system and have you explored JIT Scheduling Agreement ?  If not, try in your system and check whether this functionality suits the requirement.

If you want to go for scheduling agreement with consignment process, then you have to play with item category and schedule line category which is being used for consignment process.  Assign these to your scheduling agreement document type and try.

G. Lakshmipathi

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Zhargal,

As per my understanding goes there is no consignment scheduled agreement process in standard SAP, how ever you can customize SAP system as per business requirement by using a scheduled agreement document type instead of consignment order type in the consignment process, you can try it once in a test client to see if your requirements are met.

To carry out the above I guess maintaining config for copy control & item category determination is enough.

Regards,

Naveen K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or probably there is no consignment scheduling agreement in SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas? There is no consignment scheduling agreement in SD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do it the same way Srini suggests.

Use scheduling agreement type "LK" to ship material to the customer or external agent.

This goes into a special stock.

Then when the material is consumed, use an "ED" order with reference to the scheduling agreement to post the consumed quantity. This removes it from special stock and triggers billing.

The "ED" Orders can be created via EDI/Idoc if the customer or external agent sends you something.