Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display popup, if we click on Create Confirmation icon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can any one help me

I have requirement. In "Confirm Goods Receipt/Services Performed" Screen all the purchase Orders are listed out. and we can see the create confirmation icon at the end of each line of purchase order. If we click on that icon to create confirmation for that PO, it should check whether that PO exists in z-table or not. If it exists, it should give popup like "This PO cannot be confirmed manually".

can anybody help me regarding this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try function module BBP_PD_CONF_GETDETAIL , get the PO number and verify the details from ur Z table.

Kyamuddin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you try to use BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI and simple ABAP message like:

message e001(zbbp_conf).

This add a Java Script 'alert' method to your confirmation.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Have you tried making an implementation of BBP_ITEM_CHECK_BADI for the object confirmation. There you can check the value with your z table and inserting a record in the messages table you can get an error in the screen.

I hope this help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

in BBP_ITEM_CHECK_BADI , I am getting only iv_doc_guid, and it is not yet stored in database. My z-table have fields po-org-id and supplier-no. So I am unable to get the PO details here. If iv_doc_guid stored in database, then we can get it. But now we cannot.

please update me if you have any other idea

Thanks,

Venkata.

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata

I am little bit confused with your problem description.

"we click on that icon to create confirmation for that PO, it should check whether that PO exists in z-table or not. "

You want to check POs with PO entries in z-table and now you are saying you have Po-org-id and supplier-no in your z-table. Pl confirm whether you have PO number in your z-table.

Do you want that nobody should create confirmation for a PO, if it is not in z-table ? Why do you want the pop-up -- Is it to achieve that nobody can create confirmation ?

Then I would suggest to use BBP_WF_LIST badi and restrict the listing itself to ensure that the standard search list is further filtered with your Z-table and only eligible POs appear in the list.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

z-table doesn't have PO no. But If I have PO no with me, then I will findout

Po-org-id and supplier-no of that PO and I will check it in z-table whether exists.

BBP_WF_LIST is useful to filter the POs, which are not in z-table.

I will talk to functional person regarding this solution.

But now the requirement is, after list is displayed, if we try to confirm PO, Which has Po-org-id and supplier-no exists in z-table it should give popup.

Let me know if you have solution for this.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks,

Venkata.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

Till the time your Functional Person suggests any other alternative, Please try this approach ->

Use BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL -> to get the Shopping cart data - SC number, SC GUID, POrg ID and Vendor(Supplier Number)

Use BBP_PO_GET_DETAIL -> to get the Local SRM Purchase Order details, PO Number, PO GUID, POrg ID and Vendor(Supplier Number)

Try to use BBP_ITEM_CHECK_BADI / BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI -> incase the POrg ID and Supplier number does not match with the Z-table entry.

BBP_WFL_LIST_BADI also might help.

Regards

- Atul

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata

Getting popup on clicking 'create Confirmation' button is not going to be easy. If all the data is available on the screen, then you could have incorporated a java script in the html template. But, you need to check with z-table entries as well. THis could involve modification to SAP programs.

Alternatively, if you do not need a pop-up immediately on clicking but if system can give a pop-up after creating (do not need to save-- before saving itself), then you can use BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI.

Best regards

Ramki