cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compare data within table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement to Add the fields in a custom z-table  for product Hierarchy.

To Create a Z-table where we can have old Product Hierarchy(PH) from existing Material sales views to be copied in new z table with description of PH Table T179 in English language for each of the levels ,later on we need to have the new PH updated in this Z-Table in separate field after the new PH is updated in production 

Fields Required:

Sales Org,Material, Product Hierarchy ,Product Hierarchy 4 levels  with description

Requirement :They want to developing a Unique code for  Product Hierarchy for 6 countries ,So they want to compare the new PH Code with Old PH Code (from legacy system) ,They need to store the Old data with One Z-table  For future reference

HERE THEY WANT COMPARE OLD PH CODE WITH NEW PH CODE WITH THE USE OF THIS Z-TABLE

How can compare with use of Z-table??

How we start the FS Logic for this???

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

praveenboss
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sirni,

That Is Easy To maintain And Compare   Data.

How You Maintain Link between

Sales Org And Material

And Product Hierarchy ,Product Hierarchy 4 levels  with description

If This You Can Done Then Give Me Detail And I Will Provide The Way How You Done This Issue.

Thanks Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your replay

How You Maintain Link between Sales Org And Material

When we enter into MVKE table along with MATNR there we can find what is sales org and material and Product Hierarchy  and their levels, So i want to pick the  data from this table into new Custom Z-table.

I plan to go this way ,If it is there any better approach Please let me know,

The main requirement here this new Custom Z-table to be filled with Old data of (sales org,material,product hierarchy and their levels) and after go live the data of New Product Hierarchy with their levels  .Bcoz they need to compare Old  PH data With new PH data and their levels  after GO-LIVE.

I think it is clear ,Please let me know anything required

praveenboss
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Srini,

That is  Fine approach.

Please Follow These two steps.

1.  we need to create program where we collect all our all data in internal table

as same structure as aur z-table.

2.  Now we can store all data in our z-table from internal table Through Insert statement .

I Think That is enough for this requirement .

If you have any problem  to doing these 2 steps .

Please Tell me.

Thanks  Praveen .