cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Adobe Forms question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I'm a new developer, and this is probably an embarrassingly simple question, but I've Googled it to death, and even had one of our senior dev's look at it with me for two hours with no luck. I'm trying to make a change in a displayed text field in an Adobe Form that is displayed from a CRM UI. The person who created this form is using a javascript call in a text box to generate the text. I only need to insert a floating field, but I have no idea where the data is coming from, and therefore no idea where to look. There is a Text Box in a subform with the code "this.rawValue = Text36.rawValue", and a Rich Text Box below it named Text36; which is empty. I originally thought it was somehow importing the field as long text, now think it is pulling the data from the form somewhere. Can someone please tell me where I can find the data source so I can alter it?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

There is no binding to the context or other Java Script /Form Calc code to fill the field?

Maybe you should check the interace values when starting the Form to see if the data is passed through the interface. If so you have a point for further research.

Regards