cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How should standard measures be transported?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SAP BPC 10.0 NW (801 SP03), and we are trying to transport the meta data for a new environment/appset from DEV to PROD.  We are getting an error.

I see how to transport custom measures, but these are not custom.  How should these be transported?

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jeff,

Generally, the entries for the Measure Dimension already exist for all the model under all the

environment. However, there are few instances, wherein, these entries are not maintained automatically. try to maintain these measure dimension

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

We do not have rights to maintain the measures in PROD.  What objects need to be collected in the Transport to collect the standard measures (periodic, QTD, YTD)?

We are in the process of creating a transport (same method as documented for custom measures, here for the standard measures and moving that...hopefully that will resolve our issue.

However, how should this happen, normally?

Jeff

Former Member

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

I was facing same issue, As Standard BPC does not support to transport measures, you need to transport  table UJA_FORMULA_APP .

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shrikant,

Thank you.  Is this the case, even for standard measures (not custom measures)?

Jeff

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

The issue we faced that standard work status and measures were not updated in PRD system.

So we transported it manually .

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jeff,

That's what i want to tell you these are standard measure not custom, so please check in UJA_FORMULA_APP if these measure's are not available then try to maintain in DEV itself and then take transport.

Sushant.