Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Registry

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Scn Users,

Where we can get the endpoint for the service interfaces published in Service registry?

And also if we do transport will the interfaces published in SR will move automatically to the next environment?

Please assist on this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raghu,

Searching and Browsing Service Definitions. SAP Help Link. To publish service, link.

Exporting Data from the UDDI Server, is manual process. Link.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu and Haressh thank a lot.

When I click the WSDL I am getting the endpoint with % symbol of : .Example-Peter%3Atest

How to avoid this?

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raghu,

It is URL encoding text. Common example, space - %20. No need to change them.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raghu,

But while testing from Soap UI or while sending data this namespace should be changed right?

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raghu,

I guess, SOAPUI should understand URL encoding. All browser address bars understand it.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Raghu for your valuable comments..

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't need to change anything.

In fact in soap UI when you create a new project, you can directly provide the link to wsdl under "WSDL location".

This URL you can either get it from display wsdl option in ICo or from service registry(end point)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>Where we can get the endpoint for the service interfaces published in Service registry?

Select/search your service from the service registry and you can find the end point under end points tab.

This is nothing but the url to get the wsdl.

>>>And also if we do transport will the interfaces published in SR will move automatically to the next environment?

I don't think so.  But what happens is that your service consumer just downloads the wsdl and adjust the soap address for each environment.

You don't publish the services in each environment manually.