Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carry forwarded buget and current year budget in SAP FM

prasad_satam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have activated funds management in sap with BCS.

We have carry forwarded open PO, shopping carts and commitment budget from year 2014 to 2015.

We have also introduced fresh budget in 2015. 

My client wants to differentiate budget consumption from carry forwarded budget and current budget but the report shows total budget in 2015 (Carry forwarded Budget + current budget)

Is there any identifier, table object which i can use and differentiate consumption.

Please guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you made your settings for carry-forward of budget, you could have selected specially designated budgetary document type. If you didn't do so, you still have an attribute in reports, which is called 'budget process': there you can distinguish between 'entry' of the budget and its 'carry-over'.

Regards,

Eli

prasad_satam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Eli,

Thanks for your reply.

We have realized that  once a PO, GRN or Invoice is done against a carry forwarded SC or PO in the current year it shows consumption in current year which is standard and correct behavior. However we want to identify such POs and GRNs which are processed from Carry forwarded SCs in Current Year..

Is there any table from FM, MM to identify POs and GRN created from Carry forwarded SCs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prasad

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not linked to your original question

For this other point, you can identify it only if your FM assignment can point out that there was a carry-forward executed. Otherwise, there is no standard way to spot it out. Of course, you can build a report, which will extract all carried-forward POs (in FMIOI table) and check their GR/IR.

Regards,

Eli