cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No create SD Billing without FI document Y2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's.

Sometimes, SAP creates a SD billing document but not post the FI document due a some errors.

The question is: It's possible to not create SD billing document if the FI document takes an error???? It's possible to detect the error before

SD billing document is created???

This question was answered and locked in this post  but the answer not solve my problem.

I don't want to delete billing document, I want to detect FI document isn't created and not create billing document.

Thanks.

Ismael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i dont think that you should do something like that. better let the system work as it is designed and each time correct the issue. Most of the times there must be a customizing issue. if you execute VFX3 you can choose and see all billing documents with financial accounting interface error.

BR

George

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You would have also got a direct message as to why the thread has been locked.  Don't deviate SCN rules.  If at all, you made efforts to search the forum and tried some ways, explain what steps you have taken. 

G. Lakshmipathi

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ismael,

There can be various reason why system was unable to generate FI documents upon saving of SD billing document few common once are below:

1. Incorrect posting period

2. Incorrect account determination etc.

Coming back to your post, your question is not clear, can you please explain what exactly do you want.

Just a guess:

1. Do you want to block generation of accounting document when you create a billing document, if so then add a posting block in billing document type "VOFA" and you can later manually release billing document to accounting using VF02.

Or

2. You mean to say, you want to create accounting document for the billing document which had an error: in this case you need to correct the issue due to which system was unable to generate FI documents and manually release billing document to accounting using VF02.

If your getting any specific error please post it here so that we can understand the issue better.

Regards,

Naveen K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neveen,

The problem is:

I create a billing document but FI document is not created.

I want to detect an error in FI document Before Billing document is created and no create this

billing document.

Regards

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per my understanding there is no such function which would tell you automatically if a billing document would end up in error.

However you can check manually by using VF04 in simulation mode without creating actual invoice document.

Regards,

Naveen K.