Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details on SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP for Insurance ERP 6.0 EHP6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Hope you are doing well,

I am interested in doing Insurance certification .

"SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP for Insurance ERP 6.0 EHP6"

Can I get more details on type of question and depth of knowledge checked

I have only worked on FSCD and Claim Management

Also is there a certification material of this available,

Regards

Rishab

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys,

Thank you so much for reply.

Can I also know which location in India this certification is conducted or where your contact did the certification.

I have mailed to SAP, but did not get a reply so far.

Regards

Rishab

Santosh_Jha1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishab,

The certification is definitely conducted in SAP Bangalore offices (GD/SDC and labs) in India. I think it should be available at some other partner offices like ATOS/Wipro/Accenture/Syntel (pune).

Thanks.

former_member228896
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Rishab,

Were able to complete the certification. Please share your experience.

Regards

Sanjai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sanjai,

Yes I was able to clear the certification,

Shared my experience in this blog

Hope this helps,

Regards

Rishab

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Santosh_Jha1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishab,

The exam is based on the functional and configuration portions of all the FOUR modules in SAP for insurance: PM, CM, ICM and CD.

"Can I get more details on type of question and depth of knowledge checked

I have only worked on FSCD and Claim Management"

If you have worked on CM and CD then rest assured that those two modules would be easy for you. PM is having the simplest question set among all the four. If you have done some hands on in the system, even from end user perspective, then it should be easy for you. Else Go through FS-340 and 345 once.

So far the general feeling from the successful candidates is that, ICM is the trickiest of them all. So for you it will be advisable to spend more time on this module.

At the end, the pass percentage is just 51, although multiple correct answers make it bit tricky. Good luck for your preparation!

0 Kudos

Rishab,

SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP for Insurance ERP 6.0 EHP6" consist of below modules

Please below the SAP material names that you can refer. You may already have this list.

The question should be Mix of basic process  understanding and some related to configuration. It would be better to do some hands on before exam, This is very new certification and more chances to clear

FS-310CD OverviewBusiness Processes in Collections and Disbursement12
FS-315CD configSet the control parameters used for processing collections and disbursements as they relate to insurance claims.12 to 18
FS-320ICM OverviewDescribe the transactions and control parameters used for processing and managing incentives and commissions.12
FS-325ICM configSet the control parameters used for processing incentives and commissions12 to 18
FS-330CM OverviewDescribe the transactions and control parameters used for processing insurance claims.12
FS-335CM configSet the control parameters used for processing and managing insurance claims.12 to 18
FS-340PM OverviewDescribe the transactions and control parameters used for establishing and processing insurance policies.12
FS-345PM configSet the control parameters used for creating and managing insurance policies.12 to 18

CD- Collection & Disbursement

CM-  Claim

PM- Policy management

ICM- Incentive & Commission.

Thanks!

RD.