cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection to AT Webservice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a request to establish connection to portuguese webservice AT.

From ERP department now I was requested to provide URL and Access data of PI which they can enter in their SOAMANAGER configuration of ERP system.

Im not sure if this is logically correct? How should this work?

Creating a connection including generating of a SOAP request for webservice via SOAMANAGER on ERP system. -> then route this SOAP request via PI to the target webservice ?

Can anybody help me to understand? I supposed that establishing connection in this case should be like: 1, creating Request via SPROXY in ERP system -> 2. then send this request to PI system and send it to webservice via SOAP adapter. But in this scenario I wasn't able to add SOAP-Header to message as requested by the webservice.  Our PI system is currently still a XI 7.0 ........

anybody has an idea?

Thank you

Best regards,

Fabian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabian,

The best way is to do consumer proxy as you suggested. However, from ABAP they can use their WS-Runtime and to call PI via SOAP and you would need to use this sender adapter.

But in this scenario I wasn't able to add SOAP-Header to message as requested by the webservice.  Our PI system is currently still a XI 7.0 ........

There is no problem for your PI is a 7.0, you can check in your receiver SOAP adapter the option Do not use a SOAP envelope, then at mapping level via XSL or java mapping you can construct your own header without any problem.

Hope this helps.

Regards.