cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can we assigned same rental object in multiple contract offer for same period?

rajnikant_verma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a query, can we assigned same rental object in multiple contract offer for same period? Where contract type attribute is "Object are lease out" only. Please let me know the standard behavior also. Thanks

Regards

Rajnikant Verma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajnikant Verma,

Contract offer is nothing but Reserving the property against the customer for particular time.

If system allows the same property to reserve for multiple customers at same given time then the reservation conecept is overruled.

We cant "assign a same rental object to multiple contract offers at a same validity period".

Its the standard behaviour of the system.

Regards,

Subbarao.Narne

rajnikant_verma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Subbarao,

I agree with your logic but system is allow us to create multiple contract offer with one rental object for same period, i have checked different different instance also.

As per my thinking contract offer are just like quotation where v can create multiple contract offer for same object and after our analysis we can convert one offer into contract.

Thanks

rajnikant_verma
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please let me know, is there any configuration part through which we can control that only one contract offer   can created for one rental object for one period.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Verma,

You can assign multiple objects to a contract offer, but you cannot assign an object to multiple contract offers. Especially, the attribute the objects are leased out, meaning, only one lessee can use the facility at a time.

regards,