cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Consumption report of FG in make to stock scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Need help in finding details of material consumed for FG in  make to stock scenario. EX- FG- A has two sub assemblies- C and D, this sub assemblies again has child components.

When Production order is confirmed 101 movement type goes to stock which is then dispatch to sales order.

Ample of data available but confusing me to approach towards it, is there a standard solution at table level and transaction  or it needs development?

Thanks and regards

Girish Shinde

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209265
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

Best is COOIS/COOISPI. You can get the data in header as well component and operation level too. You can select taht.

Another way is MB51 where you can search in multiple ways w.r.t date/order/material etc.

You run the report, you will come to know which field you have to select. Description and movement type is self identifiable.

Regards,

Krishnendu.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Girish,

Apart from COOIS,MB52 you can Try with CO26 to check Requirement quantity and Withdrawn Quantity.

At table level you can check in AFKO,RESB,MSEG etc.

BR
KK

former_member184737
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

For order level component consumption you can use very well standard report COOIS, MB51.  I guess your requirement is multilevel consumption check against the Finished item in a single report. But, for multilevel consumption checking then you may go for custom development.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar and Anant,

Thanks for quick response.

If its a development it should start with some tables, is it afko,afpo and afru?

Which field field will help me to get total qty of FG(GMANG field) and its bom components whose bdmng field is the quantity will be actually confirmed and 101 movement type will be done?

Thanks and regards

Girish Shinde

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use mb51 report and 261 movement for material consumption