Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma Invoice for milestone billing error

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am creating a service product with a milestone billing plan,

I have created new sales document /item category/billing document

my billing plan will be like

01.05.2014--- Advance Payment  ------    30% of invoice amount will be paid by customer (proforma invoice)

05.05.2014---  Sample submission    ------    40% of invoice amount will be paid by customer (proforma invoice)

10.05.2014-   PPAP & GAMA approval        -------    100%of amount of invoice (Commercial invoice)

I created sale order with above billing plan.

then i generate proforma invoice, with reference to sales order,but as i created proforma 3 proforma generated with above data.

how should i proceed with the 100%  final commercial  invoice and the delivery document.

please help me wait eagerly

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shantanu,

Probably in the same lines as Lakshmipathi, in this scenario you are billing the customer once for the entire amount, at the end of the period (after approvals etc.), is this a scenario for milestone billing? Or for billing plan?

What is the purpose of the two proforma invoices? communication / status update to customer?

TW

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why you have gone in for Billing Plan ?  You can very well generate proforma with the standard sale order where you can change the billing date manually.

G. Lakshmipathi