cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get fixed pegging information for sales orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All:

For a set of sales orders, if I run the heuristic SAP_PP_019 - Fix Pegging Heuristics in PP/DS. I want to capture in a report/table the complete pegging information for each sales order similar to the order context that one can get in transaction /SAPAPO/RRP3. Could you please help me with the correct BAPI / Function module to do this with? When I did the internet search, I came across the function module "/SAPAPO/OM_PEGID_GET_IO". Is this the correct one?

Basically, if I know the function module that the RRP3 will call when user presses the order context, I will be able to use that. Thanks in advance for your help.

Satish Vadlamani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

In my opinion you have to extract the Sale Orders and then the P.Req and/or Pl.Ord (with BAPI) to can achieve what you want. Then based on the BAPI's Input/output node you will be able to have the pegging from SO to pl.order.  

To extract you can use: T.Code SE37

Read data from planning book - BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL, BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2

Read Receipt and Requirement - BAPI_PPDSSRVAPS_GET_IO_NODES

Read Sales Orders - BAPI_SLSRVAPS_GETLIST2

Read Procurement Orders for Selection Criteria - With Characteristic-BAPI_POSRVAPS_GETLIST3

Read Manufacturing Orders for Selection Criteria - BAPI_MOSRVAPS_GETLIST2

Read Stocks for Selection Criteria - BAPI_STSRVAPS_GETLIST2

Gets the Linked Objects - BAPI_REL_GETRELATIONS

Hope that can help you.

Thanks.

Regards, Marius

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try the information available via the Prod Plng Table? The selection should allow you to manipulate the output per your requirement.

Curious to understand, why do you need all the pegging info? Have you tried activating logs to capture the result of the Fix Peg Heuristic run? That could be your answer too.

Good Luck

Answers (0)