cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASS - how to add more tables to object types

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am setting up a variant in the MASS transaction and I need to add the VBUP / order line item status table to the Object Type BUS2032 - sales orders. How can I add another table to this? Currently VBAK, VBKD and VBAP are available.

Thank you,

Lisa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

I feel you are tyring out something which cannot be done.

MASS will allow you to make a large number of changes at one go by creating a BDC.

Now if you cannot do the change manually then you cant do it using MASS.

So trying to maintain VBUP thru MASS will not work. You may need to find out the field in VBAP which would trigger the VBUP updation in your scenario.

Reward points if this clarifies your question.

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi Lisa,

> I feel you are tyring out something which cannot be

> done.

> MASS will allow you to make a large number of changes

> at one go by creating a BDC.

> Now if you cannot do the change manually then you

> cant do it using MASS.

>

> So trying to maintain VBUP thru MASS will not work.

> You may need to find out the field in VBAP which

> would trigger the VBUP updation in your scenario.

>

> Reward points if this clarifies your question.

> regards

> Biju

Hello Biju,

MASS is doing what I want it to do. I can upload a file of sales orders that have not been delivered. I can then change the line item pricing date using MASS, and that will trigger the Carry Out New Pricing function.

I just wanted to add the delivery-status field to the select options screen in MASS. I don't want to change the delivery-status field value. I know that BUS2032 is SAP-delivered, but it it possible to copy that object to ZBUS2032 and then add the VBUP table for my selection criteria?

Thank you,

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Lisa,

You may need to talk to an ABAPer. I feel it would be easier to write a BDC to meet your requirement than to copy the object to Z. A Z program can be written with the same functionality with more ease.

regards

Biju