cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling Unit Lost Stock Reference

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I'm starging to work with EWM now and I need your help in an issue bellow:

We have a Cross Docking Process here, where the same Handling Unit when arrives at warehouse is associated a PDI Document in fied Stock Reference, and after creation the picking task "Process Type 201" the system automatically change the reference to PDO document that is created.

I don't know how its happen but I have some HU whithout this reference, so I can't remove this HU through goods issue because the system need a reference to do this process.

Somebody know how Can I associated manually the PDO document to a HU ? Is there some transaction where I can do it ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi Allan Mattos,

test your proccess with the transaction /N/SCWM/POST. Here you can create a posting change for your HU or product etc.

BR

Johann

0 Kudos

I try to do but the field reference isn't open to fill the data, thanks for aswered.

Regards

Alan

0 Kudos

Hi Petr ,

Thanks for your answers. Man as I said , I'm Starting with EWM but I have a hard experience in WMS , so I'm feeling a lot of dificulties to understandy some points about EWM. Do you have some training document to send me ?? I starting in a project here in Brazil and the EWM here is begining and we dont have professionals with large experience.

Thank you a lot for your attetion.

Regards,

Alan Mattos

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about attending SAP training? 🙂

0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

Thanks for your answer , but this kind of error is coming from Standard ? I believe , the reference should have exists  or I should have anyway to insert the reference manually. Do you know how can I create this conection?

Do you believe this kind of erro is Standard?

Regards

Alan Mattos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this connection is created simply with confirmation of picking WT by HU.

I you want to create the HU with the warehouse process filled in and stock connected to ODO manually:

1. generate picking WT in /SCSM/TODLV_O for the ODO

2. go to /SCWM/TO_CONF, open your warehouse order

3. go to "PICK HU" tab and use/create the HU - warehouse process and step should be now copied into the HU - confirm the WT

4. check in /SCWM/PACK

For the steps above you need the stock to be available. So I suppose when you lost the connection and the stock was released, you should be able to pick it manualy again. I hope this will work for you.

It is not possible to answer your question about the reason why the connection was lost, since this would require some investigation in application logs.

Regards,

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this information comes from stock quant. Can you please check whether the stock sitting in the HU contains the document and item number of the delivery? (e.g. in warehouse monitor).

If not, you will need probably to investigate why the stock was released and maybe repeat the process.

Regards,

Petr