cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nav attribute in infocube is empty (no values)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

i've got a Problem with my nav attributes of 0COSTELMNT in an infocube. I click on "show data" of the infocube and the blue columns are empty.

But in the underlying DSO the nav attributes of 0COSTELMNT (blue columns) are filled with values.

So I've tried the following steps, but with no success:

1. Attribute Change run for 0COSTELMNT, also with the report RSDDS_AGGREGATES_MAINTAIN

2. Activate Master Data for 0COSTELMNT

3. Deleting content in infocube and reload

4. I have also checked the master data table for 0COSTELEMNT. The attributes are filled with values

So could anybody help me to solve this problem or do anybody know this problem?

Thanks in advance.
Tu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BernhardE
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Tu,

Maybe there is an inconsistency with the navigation attribute table of infoobject 0COSTELMNT.

Can you please check this as follows:
- Transaction RSRV
- All Elementary Tests
- run tests:
  - Compare sizes of P or Q and X or Y tables for characteristic &1
  - SID Values in X and Y Tables

=> If errors are found try to repair them using the "Correct Error" button.

BR Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bernhard,

thanks for your reply.

Now i have checked the SIDs and compare the sizes for P or Q and X or Y with the transaction RSRV.

But the checks are all green an there are no errors.

Thanks and regards

Tu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bernhard,

now i have checked the mixed tests and there is an error RSDMD263. So i will now check this message.

Thank you very much for your help.

Tu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if your loading data from DSO ---> Cube then please check your DSO loaded requests.

All are activated(DSO Data) properly or have any failed request.

Take the record which have null value of your navigational  attribute and cross verify at master data tables like P and Q tables.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for reply.

I have checked the requests, but there are no failed requests. Every requests is activated.

I have also checked the Q and the P tables, but they are also correct. Date from and date to is correct and also the OBJVERS is 'A'.

In the P table i can see that the 'nav' attribut is filled.

thanks and regards

Tu

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tran,

I guess cube does not have relevant transaction data for 0COSTELMNT master data.

As you said there is data in DSO, you updated same data into cube like number of records are matched or any routines at transformation level.

Please check data in DSO and Cube

Thank you,

Nanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nanda,

thank you for your answer.

I've checked the data in infocube and dso. There are transactional data in both infoprovider for 0COSTELMNT.

Also the number of records is the same in infocube and dso.

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tran,

I guess there are records with null and values for costelement navigational attributes.

Let do this way.

Infocube->data display-> select all navigational attributes and select all key figures.

and select "Use DB Aggregation" check box and execute , you may see data for cost element navigational attributes.

Thank you,

Nanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

i've done it your way and the result is one row with the values of the key figures. But the nav attributes are empty respectively null.

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tran,

Select remaining objects and check relevant values matching with DSO?

Regards,

Nanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

do you mean that if i compare the values of the cube and the dso?

So i checked the values of the key figures and charcteristics, but there are no differences.

But it is very strange that the nav attributes of another characteristics (0COSTCENTER) is filled in the cube. The problem exits only for the nav attributes of 0COSTELMNT.

Regards

Tu

ccc_ccc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please perform full load for 0COSTELMNT and check.

Regards,

Nanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nanda,

the full load doesn't have an effect. But i checked the transaction once again. And now i have found an error RSDMD263.

So i will check now this error message.

Thank you for your Support until here

Regards

Tu