Nav attribute in infocube is empty (no values)
i've got a Problem with my nav attributes of 0COSTELMNT in an infocube. I click on "show data" of the infocube and the blue columns are empty.
But in the underlying DSO the nav attributes of 0COSTELMNT (blue columns) are filled with values.
So I've tried the following steps, but with no success:
1. Attribute Change run for 0COSTELMNT, also with the report RSDDS_AGGREGATES_MAINTAIN
2. Activate Master Data for 0COSTELMNT
3. Deleting content in infocube and reload
4. I have also checked the master data table for 0COSTELEMNT. The attributes are filled with values
So could anybody help me to solve this problem or do anybody know this problem?
Thanks in advance.
bernhard eigelsreiter replied
Maybe there is an inconsistency with the navigation attribute table of infoobject 0COSTELMNT.
Can you please check this as follows:
- Transaction RSRV
- All Elementary Tests
- run tests:
- Compare sizes of P or Q and X or Y tables for characteristic &1
- SID Values in X and Y Tables
=> If errors are found try to repair them using the "Correct Error" button.