cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant data on Partner Function level on MDG UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using MDG for Supplier, my question is how can I enable Plant and Sub-Range columns on Partner Function section on UI.

Please check screenshot below. Here, for the purchase organization I have also added Additional Purchase Organization data for Plant. But I am unable to assign Plant on a Partner Function because columns are disabled.

Thanks,

Swati Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swati

Will you try by removing selection mark from Same Check box?Or try with new push button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Yes already tried both options. Still Not working.

0 Kudos

Hi, i am facing the same problem, any pointers?

mynynachau
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Thanks for coming to SAP Community for answers. If your individual matter differs from the original question raised, please post your question as a new question here:

https://answers.sap.com/questions/ask.htmlSince you're new in asking questions here, check out our tutorial about asking and answering questions

(if you haven't already), as it provides tips for preparing questions more effectively, that draw responses from our members.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RiccardoBrogi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Vibhor,

Plant and Sub-range can't be made editable - have a look to the method GET_FIELD_UI_PROP of the corresponding feeder class.

Plant and Sub-range can be maintained in the popup visualized after clicking the "New- Different Data" button.

BR,

R.