Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM:344 & 343 Post in same bin.

former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

We would like to know about posting change notices while doing blocked Stock process with 344 & unblocked process with 343. Now we are doing manual placement through using LU04. I would expect the bin to remain the same only stock type should be change & when unblocked it should still remain in the same bin with change in stock type.

For e.g 100 Block quantity processed from bin no. A101. Here System should put remain the same bin. Stock type status "S"

100 Unblock quantity processed from bin no. A102. Here system should put remain the same bin. Stock type status unblocked.

Please give your valuable solution.

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the post to same bin flag for the movement type under

SPRO--------LE---WM----ACTIVITIES----TRASFERS----Define Movement type

fo

former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish/ Shrikant,

Pls. Find the screen.

I have update same setting but it is working for only which batch have single storage bin. If one batch have with multiple bin location. Then how can system propose the same bin?

Following screen shows the one batch have multiple location. In this scenario stock block from A09 bin. Here system should take the own action.

Please give your valuable feedback.

Regards,

Ram

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when WM is active then you are suppose to use T-Code LQ02 to initiate the Posting change in WM and subsequently system will perform the activity in IM also in single step.

There are multiple thread exist related to the same in SCN please search with the term "Posting change LQ02"

Thread which will be helpful for you

former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the red indicator coming in LQ02?. I think. pcn is not processing because of multiple quants exist.

Please give valuable feedback.

Regards,

Ram.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

click the button "Display log"

former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

As per given suggestion from Threads I have one conclusion. If define new movemnet type in WM then which reports and data we have to check for whether it is working fine because as per standard we had already assinged 309 movement type with all inventory posting changes.

Regards,

Ram

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you need reports for checking your customizing?

You did your customizing change to achieve a certain functionality,

Now just create a test case and see if it does what you want.

If not then you have to restart again.

Unfortunately when looking at this entire discussion I do not really see a common theme.

It started with posting to the same bin - you got answers but there was  no feedback from you, just a new question, you got an answer, again no feed, just another question.

I cannot see that those questions all belong together for the same case.

especially not when looking at the movement type 251 from your screen shots, which is a MM movement to goods issue materials to sales order in case one has no SD module and does not do it with deliveries via 601 movement. So this movement has nothing to do with a posting change, it is just a goods issue. (and I have never seen a company in 18 years using it, all had SD in place)

former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. 251 is nothing but defined as Logical storage type in this scenario.

Regards,

Ram.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Please check Destionation Bin settings for these movement types in WM Configuration (SPRO --> LE--> WM --> Activities--> Set Up Autom. TO Creation for TRs / Posting Change Notices).

This configuration settings should control destion bin for the postings.

Regards,

Srikanth Pasunuri.