cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a new customer and there are no orders or any subsequent documents against that customers since nothing has been created so far.

I have assigned a Total credit limit of 50,00,000 INR and an individual credit limit of 20,00,000 INR and whenever I am pressing the enter button I am getting an error message "A total limit of 6,456,250.00 INR has already been determined".

My question how and why is the system determining this amount since no orders have been created so far.

Can someone please help me resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

The error "A total limit of 6,456,250.00 INR has already been determined" is issued because the cusotmer has been maintained a credit limit of 6,456,250.00 under a credit control area.

in the Centra data of FD32, you can see which credit control area it is, as below:

Please reset the credit limit under that credit control area first. Then you will be able to maintain the total amount and Individual limit amont as you wish.

Hope the infomration helps.

Best regards,

Hualin

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

Check in T. code F.31 for the customer, if it is created in other credit control Areas as well and if it already have some exposure.

BR

Amitash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ensure whether the credit control area which you entered correct or not.

check the S067 table which will show all the details of credit exposure of orders, delivery and billing documents.

check the customer master(whether it is new customer or already created and extended to other sales area. this limit is not specific to sales area)

may be sales documents created with different sales areas thats why credit exposure is showing.

please ensure the above comments....

Hope this will helpfull....

Thanks,

Anil.G

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Saurav,

I understand you haven't created any other documents, please have a look in the table SO67 if there is any amount against that customer, if yes and if its incorrectly displaying and need to be corrected. Then run the program "RVKRED07", while running the program fill in the below fields

Customer number & credit control area.

Please try it in Test client and carry out the same in production if your issue is resolved.

Regards,

Naveen K.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the following notes are pinpointing to your issue

• Note 75839 - ALE customer master record: Error in credit mgmnt
  • Note 87715 - Reducing credit limit using ALE

G. Lakshmipathi

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saurav:

Check if the customer did not have credit limit in other "Credit control area" in Central data area.

Regards

Jose Antonio

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Where have you defined this 50,00,000 and 20,00,000? Could you please share the fields names or screenshot?

What error message you are getting? Click in the taskbar and open error message window and see what is error message number there?

Thank$