cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIS issue

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have copied the existing info structure which consists of 9 characteristics and created a new one by deleting the 3 characteristics and adding the additional 3 new characteristics.

All the required configuration is done in MC21-MC24-OM01-LBW0-OLIX. when I am executing the report in MCSI value are flowing for 6 characteristics and for the remaining 3 new characteristics system is showing the overall value in one single line.

Characteristic in source (old) info structure -   Sales organization, Division, Sales office, Material, Sold to Party, Material group 1, Region, Sales District, Distribution Channel.

Characteristic in new target info structure - Sales organization, Division, Sales office, Material, , Material group 1,, Distribution Channel, Material group, Material group 3 and Customer group.

Key figures are same in both old and new info structure - Billing Quantity, Credit Memo, Credit Memo Quantity, Sales, Net Weight, Invoiced SLS cost.

The 3 new characteristics in new info structure are Material group, Material group3 and customer group.

Please explain me why the values are not flowing to these new added characteristics. I am new to this SIS but as per my knowledge I did not miss any configuration.

With Regards

Uday

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Please throw some comments on this issue. I am waiting for the guidance as i am badly stuck in fulfilling this requirement.

With Regards

Uday