cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Management for Banking create organization root

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I am using SAP GRC 10.0 and I want to use the Operational Risk Mangement functionality (Risk Management for Banking). I am trying to create two new Organization Views (Basel III and ORX) via: SPRO -> Governance, Risk and Compliance -> Shared Master Data Settings -> Maintain Organization Views. I create the Organization Views for Basel III and ORX using the Organization View ID 220 and 975 which corresponds to Belongs to Relationship, in both cases the configuration selected is Mapping Hierarchy in Risk Management (see screenshot attached "Create Organization Views").

Then I go to the SPRO: Governance, Risk and Compliance -> Shared Master Data Settings ->Create Root Organization Hierarchy and select the Basel III organization view (for example), when I try to create the Organization root and error appear saying "An exception has occurred" (see the screenshots attached "Create Organization Root" and "Error Creating Organization Root").

I have applied the following SAP Notes:

1587395 - RM 10.0 Support Package 5 Master Note

1601962 - Risk Management v10 SP5: How to enable banking functionality

1661760 - GRC 10.0 Organization View Concept

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

santosh_krishnan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Did you figure this problem out?  I'm seeing it in our system but am just starting to investigate the cause.

Let me know.

Thank you,

Santosh Krishnan