cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering all existing employees data to new company code.

nishigandha_patkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a requirement where we have to assign a new company code and a new employee code to existing employees data. The personnel areas remain same.

How can we do it with out manual intervention. please help at the earliest.

Regards,

Nishigandha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

01.create new company code and assign the exiting personnel area into that (this is a Configuration- Activity)

02.Seperate all employees who are exciting the old company code and do hiring to the new company

then all thse employee will be coming under new company with new employee ID (SAP Number)

03. if you dont want to seperate employees from the previous company code then you can think about to transfer (PA40-Action) those employees into new company code with effective date. then employee will have the same employee ID (i mean SAP number)

Kind regards,

Dinesh

nishigandha_patkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You Dinesh for your response.

I have assigned new company code to personnel area , but when I check the employees details it is not reflecting.

Is there anything else i need to change??

Regards,

Nishigandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you have to assign employees to your new personnel area either via transfer or separate the employee from previous company and assign all those employee in new company.

follow above my suggestion 2 or 3 which is most suitable to your requirement.

nishigandha_patkar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

The personnel area remains same, only the company code is changed . But new company code is not reflecting in those employees..

How can i do that?

Regards,

Nishigandha

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nishis,

Check the assignment with Personal Area with Company code in the Enterprice Structure note in SPRO.

Regards,

Sankarsan