cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRFplus to determine the Support Team and send mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

In Solution Manager 7.1 i am configuring incident management.I have configured BRFplus to determine the Support Team based on the relevant

component category when a message is sent to the Service Desk. This is working by determining the service team.

Now i am facing issue in send an email to that Support Team once it has been determined.Attaching the error log.

Action : ZMIN_STD_FIND_PARTNER_FDT

Please help me to resolve this issue immediately.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Ajith.

Have you maintained e-mail adress in your support team BP?

BR,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

Yes, email address are maintained for the support team BP.

Thanks

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

How to configure automtic Support Team Determination via BRF+ is described in following Wiki:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPITSM/Support+Team+Determination+via+Business+Rule+Framework+...

You have to adapt the BRF+ action defintion's processing parameters in Post Processing Framework - transaction SPPFCADM with the Partner Function for the message processor (SLFN0004) instead of the Support Team.

I hope this will help.

Thanks

Vikram

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Also check:

1959981  - Actions are executed twice after activating the support team

And make sure "Support Team" BP is created as an Organization not Person. This issue comes if "Support Team" Business Partner is not of type Organization.

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks..

Now i created a new BP as organization, can you please let me know how we can assign a SAP user ID to that organization BP.

Thanks

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Support team not to be type Organization anymore. Type Person should still work. But issue seems to be with BRF+ and getting the error. I have a similar issue from another customer so I will look into that issue and will update you as soon as I will find something.

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Now i created a new BP "31"  as organization and maintained that BP in BRF+ rule for SD* component.

Now i created a new incident and found that Action : ZMIN_STD_FIND_PARTNER_FDT sucessfully send the mail, but i dont know how to assign a SAP ID to this 31 BP. Now no user is assigned  this BP.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Save this BP with BP role as Employee.

In the Identifications tab, you will be able to enter the user id.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

For Organization there is no BP role as Employee, its for person BP only..

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

You will have to create a position under Org Unit and then assign a BP of type person to this position.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

In that case email is not triggering to person BP.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

I already checked the below notes, still same error.

2050396 - Email to Support Team is not sent: "No recipient available"

1857626 - Solution Manager - Email to support team gives error: "No

recipient available"

Thanks