cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP planning area extraction : material missing

0 Kudos

Hello all,

We set up a simple data flow :

1. Safety stock calculation in SNP planning area.

2. Creation of a datasource corresponding to this planning area.

3. Data extraction with infopackage and DTP, to load an infocube.

During this data flow, the is no filter and no transformation. We just want to extract a list of material and the corresponding safety stock.

For that we use the standard aggregate 9AMALO / 9AMATNR.

The problem is that some materials don't appear in the cube, although we can consult a safety stock in /SAPAPO/SDP94.

Comparing other material (which are correctly extracted), we can't see any difference in master data.

How to analyze why a material is extracted or not...?

Thanks for your answer

I can provide you other details if needed.

Rémy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jagannadhb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Remy,

A possibility is that no data exists for that material (that is not extracted) based on your datasource properties. Please check if you have safety stock as 0 for any material in the cube.

Regards

JB

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, but I don't understand.

As said above, for material that are not extracted, there IS a safety stock different than 0 in SNP.

Here a screenshot from /SAPAPO/SDP94.

This materal is not extracted in BW :

This material is extracted in BW :

jagannadhb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Remy,

Can you show the Datasource properties, with the fields.

Regards

JB

0 Kudos

Here you have !

jagannadhb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Remy,

Try one more thing. Go to RSA3, give the selections, make sure you un-check the Debug mode and then execute. After which go to display list and further into the record. you can restrict the fields using the variant button.

See if all the materials are coming. If yes, then something might be wrong in the objects created. If no, then we have to think of something else.

Regards

JB

0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, thanks for your help, indeed there is a problem in the object created...

This is the behaviour of my extractions :

- Testing the datasource extraction in RSA3, I confirm that the problematic material is extracted.

(note that the filter on material has to include leading zeros)

- Executing the infopackage without filter does not extract my problematic material (looking in the PSA, considering all packages, it does not appear in the data extracted)

- Executing the infopackage with filter on one material DOES extract the material (it can be seen in the PSA)...

- I tried to create a brand new infopackage. Same behaviour : ok with filter on one material. not ok without any filter.

I'm thinking about opening an OSS ticket.

Last clue : when I extract one material with the infopackage. I can see no package in the PSA :

Yet I can display it :

jagannadhb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This looks wierd... I have no clue why this is behaving so.

As you said, probably an OSS ticket can help.

Regards

JB