cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Party Role Code and Fine Tuning not showing the complete list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a need to modify some translations for the Party Role Codes that we use on our system. When I go to the Fine Tuning section and then open it up to show the available party role codes then I do not see all the Party Role Codes which are visible to me from the Party Role Code list on the Account Team. Any ideas as to what is causing this behaviour? The Roles that I cannot see on the Party Role Code list under the Fine Tuning area are Contract Administrator for e.g.

Thanks and Regards,
Vikram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chandansb
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

Not sure if you have resolved the issue. If no, you will have to check the Responsibility Role check box so that you can see the respective Party Role under Account Team drop down. Please refer the below screenshot, from Open Activity List--> Fine-Tune Activities --> Party Role Definition.

Regards,

Chandan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandan,

The problem I have is I see more Party Roles than the ones visible and made available from under the Fine Tuning Partry Roles. Under the Account Team I see additional Party Roles (for e.g. Contract Administrator, Agent - Service) which do not appear on the Party Roles Code list that I see under fine tuning.

Any ideas where these could be coming from?

BR,
Vikram

ankurgodre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vikram,

You will need to raise an incident with SAP, this is a bug for which they can provide a fix.

BR

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankur,

Have done that say 2 weeks ago. I hope they give me a fix.

BR,

Vikram

Answers (0)