cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check including only stock transport orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i'm looking for a solution for SD availability check in sales orders. We would like to have quite standard solution that in one Plant will add to available stock the STO in the second Plant. In standard configuration in OVZ9 there is field: include orders.

And with option A there is activated addtitional check: you want the system to include standard purchase orders using the desired delivery date, and stock transport orders using the confirmation date, choose A.

My question and requirement is to have only the second part of this "A" option - stock transport orders using the confirmation date.

We cannot have standard purchase orders included in an availability check. How can I devide this option A ?

The SAP gives the programming opportunities:

"User-Exits in the include RV03VFZZ (called in Form MVERF_PRUEFEN)

User-Exits of the enhancement ATP00001 (called in Function Module AVAILABILITY_CHECK_CONTROLLER

On the one hand the result of the availability check depends on the input data which can be influenced in the exits USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN (RV03VFZZ) and EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 (ATP00001). When you change e.g. the date then the result of the availability check could be totally different. Using inconsistent input data could lead to totally wrong results.

On the other hand you can change the result of the availability check in the user-exits USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_OUT (RV03VFZZ) and EXIT_SAPLATPC_002 (ATP00001). So if you confirm in these exits more than atp would confirm then you create inconsistencies. This is absolutely to be avoided!"

Please give me an advice.

Regards

Kris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krzysztof,

if you choose A in "Incl.rel.order reqs" fierld in OVZ9 the system will take into account STOs both intra company and cross company.

The Availlabillity control for Purchase orders is controlled with checkbox "Include Purchase Orders"

If you do not want to cpunt P.O. to your calculation leave this checkbox unchecked.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George

ok i will check "Incl.rel.order reqs" with option A.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

is the option A in field  Incl.rel.order reqs same to option A  in Include PO ( second part of it) that is described as: use the confirmed date for stock transport orders. I'm talking about the "Confirmed date". So the STO is created in the first plant and they put appriopriate dates that should be visible in second Plant for the selected material in an availability check.

Regards

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry if i missed the case.

field  Incl.rel.order req is used to determiane where or no you want the availlabillity check to take into consideration STOs and of course you have to choose between A or X.

In the STO there is the commited date. it depends on the availlability. is this the date which you mention?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the date from STO that is then visible in CO09 is "GR End Date" from the schedule line of this STO document.

This date can be manually changed by the user, or it can be moved by other field like Planned delivery time (master data) or GR time (master data).

Regards

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

is possible to sent an image of CO09 ?

regards.

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

please

The date 24.12.2014 - GR End Date (Me23n transaciton schedule lines tab, quantity is 30)

CO09:

Regards

Kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Replenishment and availlabillity check is a very complicated issue and it varies depended on business and system settting and scenarios.

if you have delivery days or other lead times commited date in the schedule lines of the STO could do backward or forward  scheduling depending on the delivery date and then in CO09 you will see the result of this scheduling in the date of this requirement.

Unfortunatelly i cannot see your full system configuration and scenarios  so i cannot give you a valid advice.

Regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a good document on SCN at

Can you take a look for any further lead?

Regards,

Answers (0)