Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get which event has been trigeered in WF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have designed a custom workflow for PR release strategy copying the standard one to fulfil my additional requirement. I want to send a mail only when the final release has been done for the PR.

I am thinking to make an activity at the last, just before the workflow is completed to do the same , since i will have to check whether the release code for which the WF has been triggered is the last release code for the PR or not.

WF can be completed by many events for PR release strategy like PR can be released, rejected etc. Is there any way to check which event has been trigeered just before the WF is completed ?

5 REPLIES 5

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kinshuk,

You can check, what are the events are activated in SWE2 T-Code with respect to PR related BOR.

Or

You activate the Event Trace from the 'SWELS' t-code. and do your PR process and check, which event is triggering at last.

Based on that you can get the last event information of the Respective WF.

Or.

You can execute the SWI1, after complete one PR Cycle, and check which event or process is triggering and in which sequence.

Regards.

Praveer,.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I want this information at runtime. Anyway to do this ?

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only the 1st point (SWE2) informaiton you can get at the runtime, because, another two methods information are only exist in system after complition the WF of any of the Process.

User view SWFDVEVTY1, which contains the SWE2 t-code information.

reagrds.

Praveer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My exact requirement is to fetch what is the last even triggered for a WI. Please tell me the appropriate fields and tables to fetch this information at runtime.

ipravir
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kinshuk,

You can check the SWD_EVNTS Table, which contains the WF Definition/Runtime: Events informaiton.

Through the Workflow ID you can get the event sequence informaiton.

reagrds.

Praveer.