cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORM to PDF generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have some problems in generating my SMARTFORMS in PDF in Ukranian Language. Some of the characters are overlapping when it is generated in PDF but when you print and preview it in SMARTFORM it is not encountering the said problem.

What i tried is putting a space between those overlapping characters in language translation SE63 and it did resolve the problem in PDF, however in SMARTFORMS that additional spaces between characters are also being displayed. And that is for text elements only. However for thos data that to be retrieved in Ukrainian Language (cyrillic characters), it still overlapping.

I still dont know the reason why when you put additional space in the SE63 langauge translation, it fixes the overlapping issue, but this is not a good solution since some of data that have been retrieved is also in cyrillic and its still overlapping.

May I have your opinion about this. Thanks for the wonderful ideas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem could be caused by the character sets installed for Adobe. Please ensure that you have the correct character sets installed in order for Adobe to recognize the Ukranian characters.

Answers (0)